“Very fresh pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Clifton
Reviewed September 2, 2014

The place was nice and clean, staff very nice, and the ingredients in the pizza and the crust were very fresh and tasty. Highly recommend!

Reviewed August 14, 2014

I had an epiphany when I had my first Dewey's pizza with whole roasted garlic, bacon,and mixed mushrooms- Nirvana! I live in Michigan so Cinci is a bit of a road trip for a pizza- but I might- its that good.
Southwestern Michigan, get on board the crazy whole roasted garlic on pizza train! You wont be sorry!

1  Thank delygi1
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We've looked into the Clifton Dewey's on several trips to Cincy, but it's always so full of people we can't get a seat. This time we decided to have a beer at the bar and wait it out -- and it was worth it. The Candied Walnut & Grape Salad is spectacular, and we really enjoyed the Green Lantern and Billy Goat pizzas. Servers are sharp, know their stuff and service is great. Welcoming to families as well as date-nighters of all ages. We'll be back!

Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

We typically love at least one visit to our loved LaRosa's when we visit our hometown- Cincinnati. I think we just discovered the pizza to have when we come to town!! We had the Peppercorn Romaine salad and the Bronx Bomber pizza. So very delicious and a memorable meal!! The service is also outstanding! Love the Clifton location and look forward to our next visit.

Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Best pizza I have had! We got 13 inch half meatball and half Edgar Allen Poe and was under $20! Great service and waiter was very nice!