“My new favorite pizza in my hometown! ”
Review of Dewey's Pizza

Dewey's Pizza
Ranked #32 of 2,015 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Clifton
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

We typically love at least one visit to our loved LaRosa's when we visit our hometown- Cincinnati. I think we just discovered the pizza to have when we come to town!! We had the Peppercorn Romaine salad and the Bronx Bomber pizza. So very delicious and a memorable meal!! The service is also outstanding! Love the Clifton location and look forward to our next visit.

Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Best pizza I have had! We got 13 inch half meatball and half Edgar Allen Poe and was under $20! Great service and waiter was very nice!

Reviewed July 17, 2014

The pizza was great, and the service and atmosphere was even better. Within walking distance of other shops and boutiques, this is a must stop while in Cincinnati.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

Specialty pizzas with funny names--I wasn't sure about that--but the Edgar Alan Poe is my favorite. The crust is thin and not too soft but not crunchy either--they use potato flour and that gives the crust a unique flavor. Salads are amazing too. The side salad and pizza makes a perfect meal. For lunch, get the regular size salad (add chicken to it if you like) and it's a very filling lunch. Service is fast and attentive. A favorite!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

There is no better pizza in Cincinnati. That "big chain" cannot compete with the sauce and the crust. Dewey's pizza is like eating manna from heaven. From the aroma to the taste, there is no equal.