“Enjoyable dinning choice inside or out”

Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery
Reserve with OpenTable
Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 1,954 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children, Kids, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Cross street: Fifth Street and Vine Street
Description: The Rock Bottom Restaurant and Brewery, located on the corner of Fifth and Vine Streets in the center and heart of historic Fountain Square, is a full service, casual dining restaurant featuring friendly service, made from scratch, moderately priced food and a distinctive selection of handcrafted beer. We offer a lively and entertaining atmosphere showcasing our fresh, handcrafted beers brewed on premises.
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Enjoyable dinning choice inside or out”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2014

We visit from time to time, especially during the summer when we can enjoy their patio. Like that they take reservations on Open Table. My wife and I both enjoy the choices on the menu. I you are a beer lover, their sampler is a must. Steaks and salads are good, and price is reasonable. Service is decent. Inside is also nice.

On Fountain Square, you get the entertainment of the day. There pay the ball games on the big screen, and have movie nights and concerts. For dessert, Graters is across the square in Rock Bottom does not meet your needs.

• Visited June 2014

Tell City, Indiana
“Love go everytime we are there”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2014

Great happy hour! Generous portions on food. Craft beer is good. I love the location to sports venues. We usually go with our kids and still enjoyable!

• Visited October 2013
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

Great place! The ribs were wonderful! Great location with the choice to eat inside or outside. Service was friendly. I would go back.

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Lunch by the Fountain”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

Weather was wonderful and we dined outside. Had the best waiter, he took our order and entertained us, at the same time. The beer was great {lots to pick from} and the food was unusual and very tasty. Go for the southwestern egg-rolls..yum. Dress is casual or dressy. We were dressed up for the theater but many were there for the reds game. .

Visited May 2014
East Aurora, NY
“Great food! Great Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

I ended up here while at a local convention. It was a busy night but I was dining alone, so I sat at the bar instead of waiting the 30 minutes for a table. The bartenders were incredibly attentive and chatted with me about the city. They helped me with my menu selection and it did not disappoint! I would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for good food and a fun atmosphere!

Visited April 2014