“Great food and beer!”

Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery
Reserve with OpenTable
Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 1,970 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Cross street: Fifth Street and Vine Street
Description: The Rock Bottom Restaurant and Brewery, located on the corner of Fifth and Vine Streets in the center and heart of historic Fountain Square, is a full service, casual dining restaurant featuring friendly service, made from scratch, moderately priced food and a distinctive selection of handcrafted beer. We offer a lively and entertaining atmosphere showcasing our fresh, handcrafted beers brewed on premises.
Clarksville
“Great food and beer!”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

This is a great place! Their beer is impressive, their food is fresh and has A LOT of flavor. We thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

Visited September 2013

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Classic Micro”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Great area to sit outside on fountain Square and enjoy the free concerts. Great micro brews and great grub.

Visited July 2013
Pune, India
“Good beer”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The brewery served good beer.
We tried the 6-glass sampler which was good. Two or three of those were really good, while the darker varieties were bitter.
The food was OK. I felt it was slightly expensive. The ambiance was good...

Visited August 2013
Bay City, Michigan
“Decent food, but took a while”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I came here for dinner one night when attending a conference. I was seated right away. I ordered a hamburg. It took a while to come, and the first time it was overdone. I had to flag down one of the other wait staff to ask them to send my waitress over. I asked them to do it over again. It took some more time to get the second one, but this was done better. The meat was delicious. The fries were good.

The price is about $1 higher for similar items than at other restaurants of similar type.

When they brought me the bill, they got the price on one item wrong. I had to ask for a menu to show the waitress what the price of the item was; it was only then that she rang up a 'complementary' item on my bill that did the equivalent of getting the price right.

One concern: I had to ask the waitress to re-fill my water glass. She did not offer to do it.

• Visited August 2013
Detroit
“Good outdoor venue”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Was in Cincy on business & wanted to eat dinner somewhere with free wifi. Also saw there was a concert at Fountain Square, so hoped to find a place adjacent to it with outdoor seating. And last, wanted a nice tasty draft beer. Rock Bottum satisfied all 3. My waitress was Jodiee, and she was great. She stopped by frequently enough to make sure I was set, but not too often to be overbearing. I had the ahi tuna salad with avocado & granny smith apples, which was great! And the beer was good, though I wish they would have offered a porter. Finished with the triple chocolate brownie, which was OK (I'm an admitted chocoholic), but a little dry. Rock Bottom ended up being a great choice!

Visited August 2013