“Great place to grab a burger and beer.”

Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery
Reserve with OpenTable
Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #69 of 2,050 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Cross street: Fifth Street and Vine Street
Description: The Rock Bottom Restaurant and Brewery, located on the corner of Fifth and Vine Streets in the center and heart of historic Fountain Square, is a full service, casual dining restaurant featuring friendly service, made from scratch, moderately priced food and a distinctive selection of handcrafted beer. We offer a lively and entertaining atmosphere showcasing our fresh, handcrafted beers brewed on premises.
Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

Recommended by the concierge in our hotel (Hyatt Regency currently under construction). I had the "Bourbonzola Burger" and it was pretty good, but what was superb was their Scotch Ale in draft. Excellent beer. The only problem was the service.
I will be the first to tell you the best way to ruin an eating experience is an annoying waiter popping by every 2 minutes but our guy was a phantom. We waited probably 15 minutes after we finished eating and no check. I had to get up and go find him, and then once we gave him our card it as another 5 minutes to get it back. The worst part was it was 2:30pm and the place was a ghost town!
Worth trying again for their draft selection, hopefully a better waiter next time!

Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

Our server was most helpful in giving us suggestions of what beer to order, and she was right on the money with her recommendations. My husband ordered the chicken pasta, which he enjoyed though a few of the chicken pieces were a little dry. I ordered the veggie flat bread, which was more than I could eat but quite flavorful. All in all, an enjoyable meal.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Came for lunch and informed server of our limited time. We were seated, served and paid well within our time frame. Large menu to select from - I ordered the Avocado Chicken Sandwich. It was perfectly grilled chicken topped with avocado, Swiss cheese, shredded lettuce, tomato and ranch dressing. Took a few tastings of my friend's Brewery Nachos which was tasty. The manager came by to check in and seemed truly interested to see if we were enjoying ourselves. I think this will be where we celebrate the holidays for the office this year.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Simple, extremely tasty, fantastic bear and service with a smile. my Favorite place whenever I want great stake, warm smile and a cold bear.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

We were hungry and left disappointed. We had to wait for a table, but even though it was crowded the waitress was accommodating. Unfortunately, the food left a lot to be desired. Bland at best with my soup actually not tasting good at all. If you have other options, I'd explore them.