“Incredible Pizza and Subs”

Ramundo's Pizzeria & Deli
Ranked #724 of 2,032 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed August 17, 2008

Ramundo's is THE place for Pizza and Subs in the Cincy area. My wife and I always stop there when visiting (we have family in Cincy). The restaurant is a very small operation, no seating - carry out only, that is family owned and operated. I believe it was started by a family that moved to Cincy from New York. The pizza is excellent New York Style - to get NY Style ask for the thin crust and get the colossal size (24 inches across!). The italian sausage is homemade and the sauce is out of this world. The subs are also outstanding - my favorite is the Meatball Sub - homemade meatballs and homemade pizza sauce. As far a pizza and subs go, It doesn't get any better than this. My wife and I lived in Chicago for 6 years and we can definitely appreciate Chicago Style pizza; however, Ramundo's remains our favorite pizza.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Fort Thomas, Kentucky
Reviewed August 15, 2008

spicy, tasty, unlike any other pizza in the city

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed November 29, 2007

best pizza in ohio: inexpensive, oldfashioned pizza.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook