“Pizza by the slice”

Dining options: Lunch
Paro, Bhutan
“Pizza by the slice”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Only place I know in town with great pizza by the slice. Open late and great location in mount lookout square. Whole Pies are excellent as well but 9/10 times I'm here for just a slice. Usually about a 5 minute wait. Feels and Tastes like in NY

• Visited March 2013

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Get the pepperoni pizza!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Delicious take out pizza. (No eat in option here.) Local owner takes good care to make the best food for a good price.

Visited July 2012
cincinnati ohio
“Very Tasty Pizza!!!”
Reviewed June 19, 2010

We drive to the other side of town to enjoy this pizza. We cannot stand pizza chains, or individual, generic. uninspired take out joints that might as well be part of a pizza chain. Ramundo's is a spicy pizza that is full of flavor with quality ingredients. I'm glad it's not really dine in, so there are no distractions from them making an excellent pizza. Yum!!!

dillonbh
“Great pizza at a great price.”
Reviewed September 23, 2009

My wife and I just moved to Cincinnati from Cleveland and had a coupon for a Medium 2top pizza and garlic bread for $9.99. First off, thats a killer price. I think I would have paid twice for that pizza it was so tasty. The sausage was fantastic, sauce was a great flavor, not sweet and weird like some. We thoroughly enjoyed our Ramundo's experience and have thought about making it a weekly thing.

Cincinnati, Ohio
“missed it”
Reviewed August 4, 2009

I tried Ramundo's because it was usually busy and had heard good reviews. I missed the draw here, I didn't think the pizza was tasty at all, a thin, plain, cardboard like crust with a little bit of spice.