“Ranked #1 for a reason”

Ranked #1 of 50 Dessert in Cincinnati
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Neighborhood: Clifton
Description: Handcrafted for Five Generations Since 1870. Louis and Regina Graeter started handcrafting Graeter's Ice Cream in 1870. Today, generations later, we proudly remain a family owned and operated company. This is made possible thanks to you, our legion of loyal fans. For a century and a half, Graeter's has remained steadfast in our commitment to making ice cream not the easy way, but rather, the only way it should be: by hand, with real cream, sugar and eggs, in 2 gallon French Pots one batch at a time.
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Excellent ice cream, excellent service, excellent cheese danish. What else needs to be said? We went to the Fountain Square location.

There are newer reviews for Graeter's Ice Cream

Reviewed August 19, 2013

I had heard from an old friend, who used to live in Cincinnati, that Graeter's Ice Cream was the best, so we decided to try it. WOW!!! This is by far the best ice cream I have ever eaten! I consider myself an Ice Cream Gourmet, so I do NOT say this lightly! The flavor of this ice cream must be tasted, by all ,to throughly enjoy something very, very special!!

Reviewed August 18, 2013

The ice cream had a unique taste which was great. I had what is considered the plain hot fudge sundae (vanilla ice cream) but the taste was so different and tasteful. My friends had the seasonal selection and they really loved it. Great ice cream and deserts. Will go again when I return to the area.

Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

Ok I had blueberry pie ice cream with pie crust and real blue berries in it. Omg it was good and I don't usually eat ice cream. Try it.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

This place can be easy to miss in Fountain Square because there's nothing on the outside to let you know it's an ice cream place. Four of us went there and loved it! The ice cream is creamy and tastes perfect. The specialty sundaes are awesome! I had the 1870 Sundae. It had chocolate cake, caramel, ice cream, and it was just awesome. Even the plain ice cream is great. Go there!!