“Fantastic Flavors”

Ranked #1 of 54 Dessert in Cincinnati
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Neighborhood: Clifton
Description: Handcrafted for Five Generations Since 1870. Louis and Regina Graeter started handcrafting Graeter's Ice Cream in 1870. Today, generations later, we proudly remain a family owned and operated company. This is made possible thanks to you, our legion of loyal fans. For a century and a half, Graeter's has remained steadfast in our commitment to making ice cream not the easy way, but rather, the only way it should be: by hand, with real cream, sugar and eggs, in 2 gallon French Pots one batch at a time.
Reviewed July 7, 2013

A reasonable price, $ 2.50 for a single scoop, the ice cream was fabulous. What a treat to top off our dinner. We were told about this place and we were impressed with how good it was. When I return to Cincy, this will be one of our definite return stops.

Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

Went there on recommendation from locals. Ice cream was great but service was unexpectedly awesome. The young kids working the counter were extremely polite and helpful. Graeters must have a wonderful screening and hiring program. Keep it up!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

You can't miss this place. So many flavors, and the ice cream is so creamy! Can be pricey, but it is worth it. I've taken my kids here over the years. They still love it to this day.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

I don't why everybody gets so excited over this place? Yeah, its good ice cream, but I can't remember the last time I had bad ice cream either. I think Graeter's is way overrated and overpriced! I would be just as happy for less money with picking up some UDF ice cream and calling it a day!

Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

Had a scoop of peach and one of black raspberry. Heaven on earth this is a must do on any trip to Ohio.

1  Thank Beth B