“QUALITY EQUALS PLEASURE”

Ranked #1 of 50 Dessert in Cincinnati
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery
Neighborhood: Clifton
Description: Handcrafted for Five Generations Since 1870. Louis and Regina Graeter started handcrafting Graeter's Ice Cream in 1870. Today, generations later, we proudly remain a family owned and operated company. This is made possible thanks to you, our legion of loyal fans. For a century and a half, Graeter's has remained steadfast in our commitment to making ice cream not the easy way, but rather, the only way it should be: by hand, with real cream, sugar and eggs, in 2 gallon French Pots one batch at a time.
cincinnati
“QUALITY EQUALS PLEASURE”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Taste the best cold ice cream in the country! The favors with chocolate chips are my favorite and there are many!
No other ice cream beats Graeter's thats all I can say! End of story!

Visited March 2013

Cincinnati
“Best Ice Cream”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

We love Greaters. They have the best ice cream with BIG chocolate chips. WE love the Bucky Blitz and the raspberry chip. They have good baked items and cute t-shirts/gifts too!

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Best Ice Cream I Have Ever Had”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

The black raspberry chip ice cream is the most delicious ice cream I have ever had! The chips are substantial, and the ice cream is amazing. I do not know what the French pot method is, but the results are delicious. Other family members choose Buckeye Blitz, Cookies and Cream and Elena's Blueberry Pie, and they are equally thrilled with their ice cream.

Visited March 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Always Decadent!”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

We adore the French Pot method of making this ice cream. The "chocolate chips" are more like glaciers!!

This is a must-stop on every list when we entertain people.

Chicago, IL
“Best Ice Cream Ever, Period!”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I have to stop at Graeters whenever I visit Cincinnati. The ice cream is creamy and delicious. The flavors are fantastic and I can't believe how the chocolate chips stay sort of soft. Yum. One note of caution...I bought some packaged chocolate chip cookies to take home. They were awful-tasted stale. So, stick to the ice cream!