“Oh so tasty!”

Ranked #1 of 59 Dessert in Cincinnati
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery
Neighborhood: Clifton
Description: Handcrafted for Five Generations Since 1870. Louis and Regina Graeter started handcrafting Graeter's Ice Cream in 1870. Today, generations later, we proudly remain a family owned and operated company. This is made possible thanks to you, our legion of loyal fans. For a century and a half, Graeter's has remained steadfast in our commitment to making ice cream not the easy way, but rather, the only way it should be: by hand, with real cream, sugar and eggs, in 2 gallon French Pots one batch at a time.
Reviewed June 20, 2012

If you get a hankering for some ice cream while in Cincinnati, head over to Graeter's for a delicious (do not worry about the calories) treat.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,247)

Reviewed June 19, 2012

its true it may cost a little more but it was well worth it

Reviewed June 19, 2012

There's a reason why Oprah like Graeters - it is the best ice cream I've had. Better than Ben & Jerry's, far cheaper than ColdStone and the chocolate chip is to die for.

Reviewed June 18, 2012

Everytime we come to the Cincinnati area, we always come here at least once, if not multiple times! They are known for their chocolate chips, which are large and soft, not hard like most chips. My fav flavors: raspberry chip, toffee chip, mint chocolate chip and mocha chip.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

Best Ice cream I've ever eaten--AND I LOVE Ice cream I try it in every city I ever visit and I've been around the world--Nothing better!!!