“Delicious Italian food, good service”
Review of Biagio's Bistro

Biagio's Bistro
Ranked #188 of 2,029 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Italian
Neighborhood: Clifton
Neighborhood: Clifton
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Four of us ate dinner here on a Wednesday night. The waitress was welcoming, and she made sure our drinks were filled. The chef cooks in an open kitchen. One entree order was incorrect when she delivered it to the table, but our waitress immediately and quickly corrected it. My chicken scallopini was delicious. The portions were huge. Overall, a very good choice for dinner!

Reviewed August 25, 2013

This restaurant in the past has been a favorite, but last night was a disappointment. I have to agree with one of the other reviewers who mentioned school paste. We had the seafood alfredo which in the past has been my all time favorite, BUT school paste or perhaps biscuit gravy from Bob Evans was my comment last night. Hey where's the biscuits Bob? Wake up Biagio, Clifton needs you!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

This is a must eat place if you love real Italian food. The food is not mass produced like the chain restraunts, everything is homemade and the staff treat you like family. We've lived in Chicago, traveled to Italy multiple times and are used to really good Italian food. The only down side is a lack of Gluten Free food, which we readily found in Italy.
Tutti mangia!!!! Everyone eat!!!!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

I'm a Cincinnati native and I'm embarassed to say that until recently, I didn't know Biago's existed! It has been there for years, but somehow I missed this little treat of a restaurant. I have lived abroad for several years and have spent considerable time working and eating in Italy, and I can say that Biago's stays true to its Italian roots while offering a creative twist for American diners.

The wine list is well curated, but not pretentious and the food is fresh and flavourful. The best part is watching Biagio conducting a veritable orchestra of culinary magic - as you walk in, you can see him presiding over five or six different pots and pans. The pasta is homemade and the vegetables are crisp.

There is always a daily special along with tried and true core items. A must-try is Biagio's unique twist on the Reuben. Hard to describe, but if you like Reubens, give it a go!

Biagio's is great for a date, a family dinner or solo dining. I think the highest recommendation comes from the fact that the same people have been dining there for years and it is a regular Friday or Saturday night stop for many people in the area.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

I love this place. The atmosphere is great, the food is delicious, and the service is good. Supposedly the desserts are award-winning. Sometimes I just order bruschetta to go bc/ it is really good, but super garlicky.