“Bangkok Bistro is great Thai”
Review of Bangkok Bistro

Cuisines: Thai
Neighborhood: Clifton
Neighborhood: Clifton
Florence, KY
“Bangkok Bistro is great Thai”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

I love Mai Thai in Florence, KY, but for Thai food in Cincinnati? Bangkok Bistro is my favorite. The food is consistently good, but if you are not sure about the spice heat level, go lower than you think. Once, I ordered a 7 and my mouth was on fire! I was sucking on a lime trying to kill the heat. But, once I learned that valuable lesson, I can enjoy anything there. I love the Red and Panang curries, but the Pad Thai and other noodle dishes are great, too. Plus, I LOVE Thai iced tea, which is no doubt high in calories, due to the sweetened milk. If you haven't had it before, it's smoky tea that looks orange and is topped with the sweetened milk. Yum, but not everyone is a fan.

• Visited May 2012

Milford, OH
“We'd go back again!”
Reviewed June 16, 2012

We had great service and very good food. The waiter was very knowledgeable and accommodating of our large group of 14, some who arrived late, but he was still able to give us separate checks and get us out in time for our after dinner event! The group seemed to all like the food they ordered.

• Visited June 2012
Montclair, New Jersey
“Great Drunken Noodles.”
Reviewed June 9, 2012

My husband I were looking for a good/spicy Thai food place when we were in Cincinnati for few days. We came across Bangkok Bistro, and had a pleasant experience dining there. The server was attentive and knowledgable. She let us know about the different types/scale of hot sauces when we told her we love hot and spicy food. Also recommended the Drunken Noodles with veggies. I have to say it was delicious and vegetables were fresh, very tasty and combined w/the #10 hot sauce, it was one satisfying dish :). My husband's Crispy duck was pretty good too.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Rashmi L
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Spicy!!”
Reviewed April 16, 2012

My husband and I along with two other couples recently went to Bangkok Bistro for the first time and loved it! You can choose your food on a scale of 1 to 10 for spicy, I got a five and it was a little hot for me but not too bad..and I love spicy, my husband who has no sense of smell so can handle anything spicy got a 7 and was downing beer after beer to cool his mouth down. It was very delicious though just be careful what you choose. Service was quick and courteous. Being a mother I was surprised how many families were there, it was great! Sometimes you never know how family friendly restaurants will be, we will definitely be returning with our little one!

• Visited April 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Consistently good food.”
Reviewed December 29, 2011

Reasonably priced, consistently good food. The beer could be a lot colder, however!

Visited November 2011