“Disappointed.”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Chicago, Illinois
“Disappointed.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2014

We've been to PF Changs in Chicago and Vegas and this one the food was just marginal. Maybe it was the lunchtime hour and so they were not as attentive to food? The "special" rice was so disappointing. They simply added carrots, peas and soy sauce to white rice.

Visited August 2014

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Didn''t knock myy socks off, dependable”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2014

I met a friend after work, she'd wanted the happy hour options but we got there at 6:30pm, happy hour ends at 6. She said sometimes the servers will make an exception. Ours didn't/couldn't. We both order chicken Pad Thai. Mine was good, not great and the portion sizes the same. Ambiance was good, not great. Definitely a standard if you want to meet for a business lunch or dinner, very dependable quality and service, consistent. Since I love Pad Thai, I'd prefer to go to Lemon Grass or another local restaurant.

• Visited July 2014
“A Surprise In Cincinnati”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

Being from NYC where good Asian restaurants are in abundance, it was a pleasant surprise to fine such a good Asian restaurant in Cincinnati, which isn't exactly a city known for its cuisine.
We really enjoyed our dinner there. The Pork Dumplings, Chicken Lettuce wraps, Beef Sichuan and Korean BBQ Chicken were all delicious.
Our server, Victoria answered all of our questions concerning the menu and made excellent suggestions. She was attentive and made our dining experience very pleasurable.
This restaurant was a good find and we will be going back when we return to Cincinnati.

• Visited June 2014
Florence, Kentucky
“Nice Chinese Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

I take my mother to this restaurant on a regular basis. She is a Chinese foodie. The food at this location is always freshly prepared, not like greasy Chinese food you get at the corner take-out places.
I like their Kang Pao scallops, lettuce wrap, the awesome Chocolate Great Wall cake (yummy :). My mom's favorites include Lo Main (combo), Sea Bass, dumplings and brown rice.
The deco is modern and clean. The service is prompt and attentive.

• Visited June 2014
“Just ok”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

I are here today and my meal was not good. I ordered the lo mein and my noodles were mushy and did not have much of a flavor. Our waiter was not friendly. I will not return to this restaurant ever again.