“Casual night out dining”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #323 of 2,031 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 3, 2013

We love their chopped chicken salad service is always great. The two top tables in the bar area are. Ice

Reviewed December 1, 2013

I usually love to drop in at this particular PF Chang chain restaurant location in Cincinnati ,as it is efficiently run and the food is always well prepared and quick to the table. I think one of my major "beefs" everywhere has always been the treatment of women and minorities in any restaurant. This one really "showed " some issues last night. I had a waiter who insisted on calling me a "young lady"
every 5 minutes and to which I had to speak to a hostess about - what is this ? I am not 8 years old . I am a female executive- I own a company. True I am over 45 but this is NO excuse for demeaning behavior or language and you can bet I told 'em. Then there was the seating at a nearby table of a large African American party cramming then into a small booth at the BACK of
the restaurant- instead of a large table which was sitting available as well as their being assigned an African American server? What is this ?? Montgomery, Alabama 1959 ?? I don't get it? Ok I will continue to love the PF Chang food but certainly the staff at this particular location needs a prepping on how to treat customers if they want my repeat business !

Reviewed November 21, 2013 via mobile

I stopped by PF Chang's last evening for take -out , and the order was just OK . Won Ton soup was bland, fried pork pot stickers were salty , and Crispy Chicken was not crispy .

Service was excellent when ordering and picking up.

Not sure if this was just a bad night for the team or standard fare.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

Another disappointing meal at Chang's. Lettuce, for the wrap, was the highlight of the meal it was fresh, however the filling for it seamed to have been left under a heat lamp to dry out. Tasteless and dry. Hot and sour soup weak at best . more like chicken broth with a lot of soy sauce tossed in for color. Kung Pao chicken very over cooked, dry and slightly burnt.. Wait staff knew auto tip would be added to bill 18% for a party of 8 so did nothing to merit even a 10% tip. I ordered additional drink ,beer, it never showed up ordered spring rolls,got egg rolls, sent them back and was charged for both.Make sure you sit at the round table by the waiters order podium so they can bump into you each time they pass

Reviewed November 5, 2013

P.F. Chang’s in Rookwood (and anywhere in the states, really) is my go-to place for a safe, gluten free meal. Be sure to tell your waiter/waitress you are gluten free, and they should bring out fresh, gluten free dipping sauces. They have an extensive gluten free menu with the popular Chinese dishes – Singapore Street Noodles, Mongolian Beef, Chicken Lettuce Wraps, and Fried Rice are my favorites – and healthy alternatives, like Buddha’s Feast. They have a separate prep-station in the kitchen with dedicated gluten free woks. The GF meals come to the table on specially-marked plates (with the P.F. Chang’s logo, as opposed to the plain white plates for gluten-filled foods). Very reasonable price for upscale Chinese food.

Been to P.F. Chang's? Share your experiences!