“Rush, rush, rush”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 30, 2013

We love the food at P F Changs, but could not help but feel rushed the last time we went. The courses were brought out quickly one after the other, as soon as we had finished, no time to digest, no time to savour. the desert menu was introduced to us as we eating our entrees, and as soon as we had our deserts, the bill was placed on the table. Stop it! Let me enjoy my meal and my food. Let me digest, and savour what is presented. It makes us feel like cattle at a feeding trough.

Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

Its average because the competition in the region is so poor. Food is tasty for a reason but overly caloric & salty. If I'm forced to go here the lettuce wraps are a good option.

6  Thank Jabrd
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I have visited several P.F. Chang in many other different cities. However, I think this is the worst P.F. chang ever.

I brought my family here around 2pm.

When we got there, the server(female) came quickly. however, it was the first and last good thing about them.

1. She brought the drink really late.
2. After we ordered, appetizer came out around in 20min and we actually had to call the server and ask for the main. it took around 30 min...which took us 50 min to get main dishes.
3. When we asked for the check, she took 15min
4. When the server took our credit card, it took another 15min.
5. The setting for the main dishes were also not clean.

They really have to consider their serving and food setting.

1  Thank John P
Reviewed April 4, 2013

We have visited PF Changs at multiple locations in multiple cities and it is always very good. The food quality is well above standard and the atmosphere is slightly upscale but still enjoyable and relaxing....it is a great place for couples or even better for a big group of girlfriends to get together and enjoy drinking wine and catching up time... Try the lettuce wraps...they are a crowd pleader and anytime I mention PF Changs the first thing I usually here is "Have you had the lettuce wraps!!!"

Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

I have visited and had dinner at P F Chang's many times and was very pleased with the food, the service and the selection!

Been to P.F. Chang's? Share your experiences!