“Not want to go back again” 2 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #165 of 1,952 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
“Not want to go back again”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

I have visited several P.F. Chang in many other different cities. However, I think this is the worst P.F. chang ever.

I brought my family here around 2pm.

When we got there, the server(female) came quickly. however, it was the first and last good thing about them.

1. She brought the drink really late.
2. After we ordered, appetizer came out around in 20min and we actually had to call the server and ask for the main. it took around 30 min...which took us 50 min to get main dishes.
3. When we asked for the check, she took 15min
4. When the server took our credit card, it took another 15min.
5. The setting for the main dishes were also not clean.

They really have to consider their serving and food setting.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank John P

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Lettuce Wraps are awesome!~”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

We have visited PF Changs at multiple locations in multiple cities and it is always very good. The food quality is well above standard and the atmosphere is slightly upscale but still enjoyable and relaxing....it is a great place for couples or even better for a big group of girlfriends to get together and enjoy drinking wine and catching up time... Try the lettuce wraps...they are a crowd pleader and anytime I mention PF Changs the first thing I usually here is "Have you had the lettuce wraps!!!"

• Visited January 2013
Washington Island, Wisconsin
“P F Chang's is the easy choice for Chinese food, you will not be disappointed!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

I have visited and had dinner at P F Chang's many times and was very pleased with the food, the service and the selection!

Lynchburg, Virginia
“Great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

With a party of 8 we knew our wait would be a bit longer, however since there was a cancellation of another party we were able to be seated in about 10 minutes. This was a Saturday night around 7, so this was a great benefit.
We have been here several times when visiting family. The food is always good. The servers seemed a little scattered, perhaps because it was a Saturday, so the food got mixed up a bit. However, everything was made right and we had a great time and left very satisfied. Definitely will go back again, since we do not have a P.F. Changs in our area!

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Consistently great no matter what location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

One thing I have done since I began traveling for business in 1995 is identify those restaurants that consistently deliver quality food and service no matter what city you are in. PF Chang's China Bistro has been one of only a handful of consistent restaurants that I seek out wherever I travel. Saturday we celebrated my birthday at the West Chester, OH location just north of Cincinnati. And as usual, I am not the only one who loves their food as it was a 45 minute wait even at 5:30 PM. Had Chang's Spicy Chicken and Hot & Sour soup. Man if I could only duplicate this food at home. I have also had the Chang's Spicy Scallops. My wife ordered the Mandarin Chicken for the first time. I believe I have now visited over 14 locations. I never leave PF Chang's hungry or disappointed, and neither will you.