Palomino
Reserve with OpenTable
Palomino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #73 of 2,019 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: European, French, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Cross street: 5th
Description: Palomino is a vibrant restaurant, bar and rotisserie famous for its style, hardwood fired Mediterranean cooking and versatile, imaginative menu. Guests appreciate Palomino’s gracious hospitality and talented staff for their unsurpassed enthusiasm, friendliness and skill. Palomino offers an experience that makes guests feel great at a pleasing value.
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Relaxed spot, nice choice of drinks, not too loud. The servers usually have great recommendations. The four cheese baked penne is hearty and flavorful.

Reviewed December 24, 2012

My parents were in town for a pre-Christmas visit so we went to a show and made reservations at Palomino's via OpenTable. I noticed the special request option in the online reservation form so I requested a Fountain Square view for my special out of town guests. We were seated at the perfect window table (of which I won't reveal the number because it's my little secret). The timing of bread, appetizer and entree was perfect and the flavor and plating tastefully presented. I'll be back for a special occasion or a last minute-cross-your-fingers-there's a table for two.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

I just have on thing to say and recommend: the Crab And Artichoke Dip is AMAZING! It is so warm and tasty. That with an apple martini from Palomino is my favorite. I love the view that the Palomino offers and the staff is wonderful!

Reviewed December 16, 2012 via mobile

Very nice, upscale restaurant. Flatbread pizzas are delicious. The atmosphere is very classy and overlooks fountain square which is beautiful! Lavender Cosmo is the best cocktail in town. I love this place!!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Great service and food. Love their steaks. Friendly people and great view.Will alway eat there when I go downtown.