“Good sandwich”

Neighborhood: Central Business District
Washington, D.C.
“Good sandwich”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I ended up having a Corned Beef with double Swiss cheese, and it was GOOD! To be a place on tv, I guess I did expect for it to be better/bigger, however, in all honesty, it was good nonetheless! For the sandwich's size, I should have been a bit cheaper, or needs to be a bit bigger...give me something for the money so when i write reviews, I can point you out as being unique!

• Visited February 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best in Cincinnati”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Corned beef sandwich, potato pancake, and Dr. BROWN soda.
Located in several locations around Cincinnati.
Many different meats available
Turkey, beef, pastrami,

Yummy! !!

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Love the tongue and swiss hot of course”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

This is the only place I think you can get tongue which I love and their potato pancakes while they can be a bit greasy I think are fantastic. Another nice thing to get is their beef barley soup hearty, and will warm you to the core.

Visited May 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Best potato pancakes in town!”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Great Ruben sandwich and best potato pancakes (besides mine) in town. They make all their sandwiches any way you like and the large menu is fun to choose from some of the unique sandwiches offered.

Visited August 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great reuben and potato pancake”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

free pickles on the table too. I'm supposed to write 50 characters so I'll just repeat this sentence a few times and hope their robots don't delete it.I'm supposed to write 200 characters so I'll just repeat this sentence a few times and hope their robots don't delete it.

Visited November 2012