“The best in Cincinnati”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Corned beef sandwich, potato pancake, and Dr. BROWN soda.
Located in several locations around Cincinnati.
Many different meats available
Turkey, beef, pastrami,

Yummy! !!

Reviewed December 27, 2012

This is the only place I think you can get tongue which I love and their potato pancakes while they can be a bit greasy I think are fantastic. Another nice thing to get is their beef barley soup hearty, and will warm you to the core.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

Great Ruben sandwich and best potato pancakes (besides mine) in town. They make all their sandwiches any way you like and the large menu is fun to choose from some of the unique sandwiches offered.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

free pickles on the table too. I'm supposed to write 50 characters so I'll just repeat this sentence a few times and hope their robots don't delete it.I'm supposed to write 200 characters so I'll just repeat this sentence a few times and hope their robots don't delete it.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

My turkey reuben was only okay - have had more flavor before. My kid's bagel was burnt. But my friend's soup and wrap were very good they say.

1  Thank renee g