“great food and atmosphere”

Morton's - The Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Morton's - The Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #86 of 1,965 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Cross street: 5th
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“great food and atmosphere”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

I had a business dinner there and everything was well managed. I liked the food. Their bread is fantastic.

Visited July 2014

London, United Kingdom
“Expensive, expensive and oh, expensive!”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Completely blows my budget each time I visit this location. I think its the $12 for a portion of fries that really gets my goat (when you are on your own - why would I want to spend $12 of anybodies money on fries!!!).

Having said that the fillet was well cooked, very succulent and a very good steak - just a real shame you cannot do half portions of fries for your single clients....

• Visited June 2014
Naperville, Illinois
“Wonderful dinner and experience ”
Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

Had dinner there last evening ad it was not only a great meal but our waitress was very attentive to our needs. They provided a wonderful presentation and my customers were very impressed. Will definitely return next time I am in town

Geneva, Illinois
“Best meal we had in Cincinnati”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

I traveled to Cincinatti on business, and in the evenings we had the opportunity to go to a few places right in downtown, and this Morton's was one of them. We had a wonderful experience. Our waitress was great, very helpful and made excellent suggestions. I had a steak, and it was definitely the best I had in Cincinati. I would absolutely go back, what an excellent experience!

• Visited March 2014
“Not sure what happened.”
Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

Was so disappointed and surprised how bad it was. We have visited this Morton's before and always thought it was excellent. We both were celebrating our birthdays so decided to go on Sat night but couldn't get a reservation until 8 pm. That was somewhat late but we went with it anticipating a great experience. It was busy, not unexpected on Sat night. Started with cocktails which were good, thank God, but took forever to get and even longer for the bread that we were promised to arrive. Choose the oysters Rockefeller for appetizer and it was ok but more cheese and spinach than oysters. Had house salad and it was supposed to have blue cheese dressing but as far as I could tell it had no dressing at all just some wet romaine lettuce and finely chopped egg which I thought was maybe drained cottage cheese because there was no yolk. Our server asked if I would like her to bring some more dressing but "more" was being optimistic because there was none start with, I declined. We both had 8 oz filet and I was not too disappointed but it was over cooked. The side potatoes were dry and not seasoned. Looked as if the had been around for a while. Spinach with button mushrooms was also bland. Dessert was edible but nothing outstanding about it. Wait staff was very pleasant but wait between visits from our server were long and tedious. We will not go back. Don't want to be rude and mention what was spent but expect nothing but excellence at this price point.

Visited March 2014