“Echo's-Yes! (Annabel's, Never!)”

Neighborhood: Hyde Park
West Chester, Ohio
“Echo's-Yes! (Annabel's, Never!)”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

We enjoyed Mother's Day at Echo's because (1) they happily arranged seating for our party of 6 (tough gig there), & (2) Annabel's (décor and size of a hospital closet) didn't try to help us arrange seating for 6, but wanted us to know we could go away and come back another time (your problem, mister. "Next!"). The food was very, very good. Nice selection. Great staff!

• Visited May 2013

Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
“Nice and Yummy”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Our sever was great! the food was better! Took my three teenagers they all loved it and its now our favorite place for breakfast.

Visited March 2013
“A local gem”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The Echo is a local standby and our first choice for breakfast "out" on a weekend. We've taken out-of-town guests, and they love it too. If you're willing to sit at the counter, you can get a seat pretty quickly. If you've got a big group, they'll help you gather the chairs you need.

• Visited April 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Nothing short of EXCELLENT!!~”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

My husband and I decided to find a "diner" type place at the last minute for breakfast on a Saturday so I googled "best diners Cincinnati" on my cell and OH MY GOODNESS did we end up at the most amazing place when we located Echo....Upon first walking in it had that busy finer feel and every table was full...however there is not a very long wait and it is basically an honor system where if you were the next waiting you get the next table someone gets up from....a server was at our table right away and suggested we try the "Flying Pig" sandwich...I chose to trust her expertise and ordered this sandwich....let me just say it may have been the BEST sandwich I have ever tasted with two slices of french toast made in to a grilled sandwich with ham and Swiss cheese and then the whole sandwich drizzled with real maple syrup served on the side and topped off with powdered sugar....My husband had a dish..the name escapes me but it had eggs, potato, cheese all covered with breakfast gravy...he loved his dish as well....After stuffing yourself with this amazing place's food stroll down the historic streets of Hyde Park...awesome stores, architecture, old buildings and just an overall relaxing day...this is a great way to spend a half day on a lazy Saturday with someone special or even a family day with the kids.

• Visited March 2013
“Breakfast.”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Ths is one of those local kinds of places that you always try to find when are traveling. If you go here in on a weekend you will probably wait in line for a place to sit. It is located about 50 feet away from Arthurs.