“FUN PLACE”

Cuisines: Diner, Delicatessen
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Great family place for burgers, fries and the train running along the ceiling! Dim lighting, warm atmosphere an plenty to eat.

There are newer reviews for Zip's Cafe

Reviewed February 26, 2014

Zip Burger w/ fries is the best. Good beers. I love this place and its very affordable. They have great chili as well!!

Reviewed February 11, 2014

I have always heard about this place, but never went until now. What a great pub! The burgers were excellent!

Reviewed February 10, 2014

We cannot get enough of the great times at Zips Cafe. The food is always good, hot and fast. The service is always spectacular the wait to get in is hit or miss but well worth it. No table available no problem they serve the menu in the bar area, too. Hamburgers, Chili, ORings, French Fries Oh My.....

Reviewed January 6, 2014

Five of us headed over for a a late lunch at this Cincinnati favorite. Everyone ordered the standard, a hamburger, fires and a beer. My sister and I love onion rings and opted to share an order. The burgers arrived promptly and were pronounced delicious. The onion rings were made of real onion but arrived cold. Our server removed them and shortly thereafter returned them hot and extra greasy- evidently they were put in the fryer again. Within minutes they were not only extra greasy but soggy. For the record, I only return things once if I can help it. There's a nice selection of beers on tap (it is Cincinnati after all, home to some great local beers). The first 2 beers we ordered were not available, attributed to supply chain problems. We really liked the old pub atmosphere, casual and dark, and a friendly sort of place.