“beasst steak in town”

Jeff Ruby's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Jeff Ruby's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 1,965 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cross street: 7th
West Chester, Ohio
“beasst steak in town”
Reviewed May 8, 2014

they do it right from service to quality of meal, one of Cincinnati best places to eat a real treat,

Visited May 2014

“Excellent Meal, Service and Setting”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

Business dinner and we were seated in the "Red Wine Room". Great setting for discussions and enjoying an excellent dinner. The ribeye was one of the best I have had, wine and drink selections were also excellent. Make it a don't miss on your next trip to Cincinnati

Morehead, Kentucky, USA
“28th Wedding Anniversary”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

My wife and I came to Jeff Ruby’s to celebrate our 28th wedding anniversary. We instead celebrated our choice of restaurant instead!! We started with the tiger shrimp, WOW, what an excellent way to start a meal. We than order the Freddie salad, our server suggested we share the salad, this was an excellent recommendation, they are huge! The Freddie is an excellent salad, very refreshing! On to the main course, my wife had the bone in Ribeye and I had the bone in Filet, both were cooked to perfection and excellent flavor!! We received a complimentary cheese cake because it was our anniversary, it was also very good. Thanks GW.

XENIA
“Not worth the money”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

We made reservations here for my birthday. I had wanted to dine here for a while after I saw it featured on a TV show. Service was good, salads average, and the steaks were just average not worth the price we paid. I was expecting much better flavor on them, even my husband told me he preferred a chain steakhouse we sometimes eat at. The best things we ate were the crab cake for an appetizer and the vanilla bean creme brulee, they were excellent. I would order those again but not a steak. We would probably not go back but it was nice to try it.

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
“A great experience”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Only one word describes the night we experienced, wow. I was in Cleveland for business and had to find a restaurant last minute for 7 people. We were lucky that it was Tuesday night and there was an available table at Jeff Ruby"s, which was a recommendation from a local.
We had , all of us, an incredible meal, outstanding service and I want to mention the great cocktails. We also shared 4 different deserts. All in all , everything was perfect, not one spot on the silverware or glassware, the meat was cooked to perfection, and the sides were delicious. It's been a long time since I had quite this experience in a restaurant. It was perfect. You need to try the Mac & Cheese side.

• Visited March 2014