“This is a great spot for a special night out.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Palace Restaurant

Palace Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Palace Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #112 of 1,954 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: American, International, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Cross street: 6th and Vine Street
Cincinnati, Ohio
“This is a great spot for a special night out.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2011

The Palace is quickly becoming our favorite Cincinnati dining spot. The menu changes often. Food is always interesting and delicious. Service couldn't be better. A delightful, if pricey, dining experience.

Cincinnati
“Very tasty, but portions WAY too small for the price..”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2011

Had a nice dinner there, nice atmospher, service was great. BUT..the salmon appetizer for $15 literally--not exaggerrating--would barely cover a ritz cracker, I thought it was a joke. It was good, but the app portions and dinner portions were lacking in size. Cutting red potatoes to look like mushrooms is "cute" and they taste great, but they are way too stingy with the food. I can get a dinner at Dee Felice that is just as good, costs less, and have plenty to eat. French style or not, between the appetizer and dinner and my dessert was $70. I don't mind that so much as long as you get a decent portion. Paid WAY too much for the atmosphere, which I have to say was nice.

• Visited February 2011
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
“New Menu = Delight for a Foodie”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2011

We recently went to The Palace for a romantic dinner. We received just that. Every dish was equally creative and married wonderful flavors together. I was impressed by the use of fresh veggies, roots and spices. I tasted items that I would never have considered marrying. I intend to use some of the flavors at home.
The creativity of going past the simple side dishes was refreshing. I love the new menu. My skate was so delicious that I cannot wait to go back. My boyfriends Lamb Shank was amazing and I don't particularly care for lamb.
I give the Pastry Chef kudos for the White Chocolate, Grapefruit dessert...however, the twitch in my jaw from the grapefruit was a little much for me. My boyfriend, however, loved it!
Job well done!

• Visited January 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Outstanding Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2011

We didnt go to the Palace with high expectations as we had not heard a whole lot about it recently in Cincinnati. The food was very good though...one of the best meals we had in awhile. Most entrees are right around $30 and for the quality of food, it is well worth it. Had the lamb shank and skate. Both entrees were fantastic.

Visited January 2011
1 Thank bms3076
Cincinnati
“Horrible Service...Good Food...Overall OK but Not worth the $$”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2010

I wanted to do something nice for my wife for Mother's day, so I made reservations at the Palace. Immediately upon being seated, I have a feeling this is going to be a bad lunch, because it took the waiter 10 minutes to take a drink order and 20 minutes to bring us menus. Our waiter was extremely rude and seemed upset whenever we asked for our coffee to be refilled. At the end of the meal, the waiter could not be found so the manager came by to take our check. During that time two waitresses behind us were fighting over who was taking a specific table. The one lady's name was Phyllis, she was giving the other waitress a rough time for taking what she thought was her table. I mentioned to the manager the poor service, and he stated that they had made too many reservations at one time and were short staffed, and they were taking care of the larger tables first. Not a good answer for a a person sitting at a two top table. Basically, they were giving service to bigger checks. I will not go back to this restaurant. I could have had a comparable brunch and better service at First Watch.