“old time italion restaurant”

Scotti's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #380 of 2,032 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed July 27, 2012

This charming Cincinnati restaurant has been a favorite for over 40 years. the generation that runs Scotti's are the real deal. large menu. My favorite is the cannolini . the salad and soup are to die for.they are closed on monday. also they are open for lunch tuesday thru friday . you won't be dissapointed.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

Had spaghetti and hot sausage. Great. Soup came with the meal - fantastic. Wine by the carafe - again very good and not terribly expensive either. I thought it had the feel of a Philadelphia neighborhood Italian restaurant. I found it to be authentic - and all in all a very enjoyable meal.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

House made sauces and pasta. The minestrone soup was excellent. There were 10 people in our party and everyone enjoyed their food. The menu explains the sauces, pastas and allows one to order any sauce with any pasta. There is also a long list of other menu items to choose from. Soup, salad and bread comes with the meal.

1  Thank Pissaro
Reviewed May 21, 2012

While walking downtown Cincinnati my girlfriend and I saw this quitely located Italian restaurant which we had walked by several times in the past but never went in. We decided to have dinner there this time. It was an early week night but almost all tables were already filled. The dcor is quite unique as you walk in. The place is relatively small but well layed out. After we bagan eating we realized this was Scottis 100 year anniversary and the server was a 7th generation family member. The food was excellent and the experience great. The price was a bit high but everything else was good. We recommend this restaurant if you like Italian food and are not on a budget.

Reviewed May 15, 2012

This restaurant was celebrating 100 years in business. I'm not sure if it has always been in the same spot, but the building looked small, we'll call it cozy, and dark. The walls were decorated with mosaic tiles. On the day I visited, there weren't many people dining at the same time I was, and the service was good, as was the fettucine alfredo. My meal was served with three pieces of mediocre bread at room temperature and real butter. As I recall, my meal served with water was $9.00.