WINNER WONDERLAND

“Experience may differ room by room, but good food!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Teak Thai Cuisine and Sushi Bar

Teak Thai Cuisine and Sushi Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Teak Thai Cuisine and Sushi Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #429 of 1,914 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Thai
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Mount Adams
Cross street: Pavlion
Description: Teak Thai Cusine and Sushi Bar is located in Cincinnati and serves Thai Cuisine.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Experience may differ room by room, but good food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012

My family and I ate at Teak the weekend after Thanksgiving and overall the experience was great. We got a table quickly, but as we were led upstairs the dining rooms seemed to get a little less well maintained and a little more odoriferous. The sushi bar/street level tables were in a nicer looking room than we had. Regardless, our service was quick, attentive and friendly. We ordered a few sushi rolls which were all fantastic, and our entrees were quite good. One thing to be wary of, though, is that they take the spiciness level seriously. If you order an 8, it's really gonna be an 8! Reasonable prices to boot. If you're in the mood for some Thai (or maki for that matter) you won't go wrong.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Long Beach, California
“Can you say extreme hot and extreme spicy?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

We found this gem while doing a quilt show in downtown Cincinnati, OH.
I asked how hot and spicy can you make your dishes and the server responded from 1 to 50.
I asked for the 50, after taking one bite of the pork with rice, I went very slowly on the next bites and savored every bite after. I was told that there were only a few of us that can handle 50! The best thing is that the taste was excellent and will definitely be back when we are in town.

• Visited December 2011
Padua, Italy
“Mediocre”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

Mediocre food, mediocre ingredients, mediocre service, mediocre atmosphere.
I wouldn't go back again.

Visited October 2012
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

Love Teak, great location and good food. It's always fun to they to guess which room or level they will seat you on. Try the patio in the summer!

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great food, just wish they would clean the place!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2012

I love Teak. I've eaten there many times and the food is always wonderful. And the atmosphere is good too...but they really should clean the place. There are huge cobwebs on the ceiling and the light fixtures are dusty. I wouldn't want any of that dirt falling in my food. The exposed brick walls are a really dirty too. You really notice it when your standing in the entrance hallway waiting for a table. I had to be careful not lean against the walls.

• Visited June 2012