“Can you say extreme hot and extreme spicy?”

Teak Thai Cuisine and Sushi Bar
Ranked #627 of 2,029 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Thai, Vietnamese
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Mount Adams
Cross street: Pavlion
Description: Teak Thai Cusine and Sushi Bar is located in Cincinnati and serves Thai Cuisine.
Reviewed November 6, 2012

We found this gem while doing a quilt show in downtown Cincinnati, OH.
I asked how hot and spicy can you make your dishes and the server responded from 1 to 50.
I asked for the 50, after taking one bite of the pork with rice, I went very slowly on the next bites and savored every bite after. I was told that there were only a few of us that can handle 50! The best thing is that the taste was excellent and will definitely be back when we are in town.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Mediocre food, mediocre ingredients, mediocre service, mediocre atmosphere.
I wouldn't go back again.

Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

Love Teak, great location and good food. It's always fun to they to guess which room or level they will seat you on. Try the patio in the summer!

Reviewed August 10, 2012

I love Teak. I've eaten there many times and the food is always wonderful. And the atmosphere is good too...but they really should clean the place. There are huge cobwebs on the ceiling and the light fixtures are dusty. I wouldn't want any of that dirt falling in my food. The exposed brick walls are a really dirty too. You really notice it when your standing in the entrance hallway waiting for a table. I had to be careful not lean against the walls.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

While in Florence, KY on a business trip, we went as a group to Teak Thai. We were a group of 8 and the service was outstanding as was the food. The Massaman Curry with chicken was very flavorful and the presentation was nice. There was more than enough food to share and we came back to the hotel with everyone's leftovers. We will be back the next time we're are in the area!