“No Place Better” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
Cincinnati
“No Place Better”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

No question the best cakes and cookies in Cincinnati. The opera cream cake is out of this world and the cookies are great if you want to get a quick hostess gift. I can not recommend this place enough. Make sure you go early because this place is packed on Saturday AM.

Visited July 2014

“Best Bakery in Cincinnati plus lunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

The bakery makes phenomenal opera creme cakes and cupcakes; luscious macaroon cookies (including pistachio); wonderful creative small pastries of all sorts. Not standard doughnuts. Most of their items are unique to their shop. The cafe is next door and serves tea with finger sandwiches and pastries; home made soup, beautiful salads and sandwiches.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
“Bonbonerie ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

Chocolate salted Carmel cupcake is to die for!! The petite sampler is the perfect choice for sweet lovers who have a hard time making decisions. Super cute dining area'

Cincinnati, Ohio
“The BonBonerie...Bon Bon GOOD!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

Known wide & far for their OPERA CREAM CAKE EXTRAORDINARE!!!!!! Everything is tasty good and beautifully presented there!!!!! They use to have the BEST RASPBERRY BROWNIES EVER!!!! I am not talking about the raspberry shorties... Sadly those particular brownies, are no longer on the menu for a long while now. When they were on the menu...OMG... OMG... OMG...OMG...that was an immediate cause to go to the bakery!!!!! The last time I had them, while picking up a b-day cake...and scanning the display case, I ordered a couple of them and told my pal, who there with me to try these brownies because she had never had them before. Her response before trying it, was "It's just a brownie." I said, "NOOOOO, YOU NEED TO TRY THIS BROWNIE!!!!" So, she bought one. On the way home, while the driving further up Madison Road, we opened up our own goodies bags to sample and snack... I am totally enjoying my brownie!!!! She was eating a sugar cookie. I told her to put that cookie down and try the brownie. She did. She yelled, "OH MY GOD!!!! That is THE BEST brownie that I have ever had." I said, "TOLD YOU SO!!!! It sends chills down your back, doesn't it!!!!!" She agreed and was ready to whip the car back around on 2 wheels and go back, right then. She made a repeat visit without me, the very next day. Hey, BonBonerie...If you had this on the menu, I'd (we...and several others) be over there...TODAY!!!!!!

• Visited March 2014
Houston, Texas
“Love this little spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

I don't live in Cincinnati anymore, but every time I come back someone has dessert from this amazing bakery. Had breakfast there for first time, and it was great. A bit pricey - but you get what you pay for.

Visited June 2014