“Colorful”

Sugar'n Spice Restaurant
Ranked #56 of 2,005 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: American, Diner, Delicatessen
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Serving Cincinnati since 1941. Original Wispy Thin Pancakes, Huge Fluffy Omelettes, Signature Sandwiches n' Specials. Today, Sugar n' Spice prides itself on creating a fun, friendly, comfortable atmosphere, serving the same great food that has kept people coming back for generations.
Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

Good service and good food. I left full and happy :) coffee was good too, surprisingly. Believe it or not most places can't figure out that small secret.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

If you're ever near Xavier University, be sure to have breakfast here. The food is simply good and the staff makes you feel like family. You won't mind the short wait for a seat because there are no strangers here. Everyone is having a good time.

Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

We went this past Saturday at 11:30ish and waited about 30 mins which was ok because we actually thought it would be longer. While we waited, the owner handed out mini icecreams, brownie bites, and fried macaroni. We got seats at the counter which was fun. I had the breakfast burrito which was delicious and huge. My fiancé had the omelet which was just as big and fluffy as advertised! We split the wispy thin blueberry pancakes and I loved them! Oh, and you can't forget the cute little rubber ducks! The wait staff and the owner were so friendly! We will definitely go back the next time we are in Cinci!

1  Thank Tanya0322
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Their chorizo is incredible!! They have excellent corn beef hash too. Everytime I come here, I leave in a "meat coma." My kids love the enormous pancakes, my husband is a fan of the omelettes. The owners are very friendly and usually talk to us when we wait for a table. It adds a nice personal touch to the service in addition to the great food.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

We always look for local family joints when we travel, and this is truly one! We always have blueberry pancakes on Sunday morning, so that’s what we ordered. They were wispy, wimpy, and barely visible. We should have had omelets, they were huge! We would give sugar n spice another try next time in town.