“Don't miss this one”

Neighborhood: Central Business District
Redwood City, California
“Don't miss this one”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

This place knows how to make ice cream. An absolute velvet texture and big flavor in every bite. I had the signature Black Cherry with dark chocolate chunks and my wife had the chocolate chocolate chip. We're sorry we waited for the last day to try it, I'd have gone back again.

Visited April 2013

• Hebrew first
Northern, Kentucky, United States
“Fantastic Ice Cream and other goodies!”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Best ice cream in Cincinnati area. Been to several Graeter's including the ones in Northern Kentucky - they all are excellent, have bake goods too, everything is delicious!!

Visited September 2012
Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina
“Not The Best, But Definitely Worthy”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I've long heard raves for Graeter's but recently had my first opportunity to put them to the test. I was informed that I had to have the black raspberry chip. Hands down the best chocolate chips I've ever had in ice cream. Some of the pieces were so large, I'd even hesitated to call them "chips". Best of all, they weren't waxy and they actually tasted like chocolate (something that can't be said of most chips in ice cream). The ice cream itself was creamy and flavorful. Not the best I've ever had, but definitely worthy of the praise it gets. If you're craving ice cream while in Cincinnati, this is the place to go.

Visited March 2013
Naperville, Illinois
“A must stop while in Cincinnati”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

My wife grew up in Cincinnati and always talked about Graeter's. I did not understand her obsession until we went. Make sure to get chocolate chips in whatever flavor you get. I don't know how they get them to stay to soft and chewy. But I can no longer eat chocolate chips in my ice-cream from any place other than Graeter's.

The one on Fountain Square is nice in the summer, especially on Sunday when they play movies in the square.

Visited June 2012
Tucson, Arizona
“Excellent Ice Cream”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

This is good ice cream. Don't you love the catchy sales pitch, low fat ice cream? If it is low in fat it ain't cream! Well, here at Graeters all the yummy fat is in the ice cream. This is delicious, I always eat vanilla, I don't want the hi fat sensation masked by some weird flavor concoction.

Graeters has been in the ice creme business longer than I can recall. They remain in business selling a great product. Be prepared to stand in line a bit - we did.

• Visited February 2012