“Must Go Back”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed July 8, 2014

I was advised by my cab driver i had to visit this place. wow he was not wrong a truly unique one of a kind establishment.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

It should be called chocolate chunk as the chocolate pieces are large slivers. The black raspberry is wonderful. It's so good I had 2 double scoops in one day!

Reviewed June 25, 2014

This is probably one of the best ice creams that I have ever had. Texture, flavor - what else could you ask for in a good ice cream.

Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

Great ice cream! Loved the variety available! It was walking distance from our hotel and right on fountain square.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

As travelers we have been spoiled by so many new ice cream stores around America that have exciting flavors. I like to be able to see the ice cream not just order by a list. Graeter's Ice Cream was not as good as I thought it would be. The staff was very nice.