“When in Cincinnati...”

Neighborhood: Central Business District
Kansas City, Missouri
“When in Cincinnati...”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Like Skyline Chili, Graeter's was raved about by the fiance for years. Finally in town for the Flying Pig Marathon, I got to try it out.
I ordered 1 scoop caramel and 1 scoop Buckeye Blitz.
I thought it was really good, but it doesn't take the place of my favorite (Oberweis Dairy in Chicago). The fiance got the peanut butter chip and THAT was really good. They also have a pretzel cone which I didn't order, but tasted and it was really really good with the carmel ice cream.
My recommendation: Get a scoop of peanut butter chip in a cup and get the pretzel cone that you can dip into it.

Manager was also really friendly and gave recommendations.

• Visited May 2013

• Korean first
Farmington Hills, Michigan
“delicious & delightful”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

my husband is from Cincinnati, so as we returned for a getaway weekend, Graeter's was our first stop. Love the quality and the staff at the Fountain Square shop.

Visited April 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
“Absolutely My Favorite Ice Cream”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We are lucky to live in Cincinnati so we can head here often for the best ice cream ever! The flavors are all really good but any one with chocolate chips is to die for since they are unbelievably huge and delicious! If you are really wanting to indulge, the sundaes with bittersweet chocolate on top are divine. Whenever I want to take the kids for a special treat we head to Graeter's.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank RoadtriptheWorld
Drammen, Norway
“fantastic shakes and ice cream!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I am so happy i don't live i the US. I whould go here every day!i would be soooo fat. this ice cream is as good as it gets. Enjoy!!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank jarle S
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Great Ice Cream”
Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

We Visited The Shop At Fountain SquAre. The Ice Cream Was Great, The Girl Waiting On Us Was Quite Friendly, Even With The Large Crowd. I Had The PRetzal Cone,Delicious.
What Was Really NEat IsYou Could Sit On The Square And Watch The Game On The Giant Screen.

• Visited April 2013