“best ever”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Graeter's is unparalleled. A Cincinnati institution, there is nothing like it anywhere. Coconut chip, with HUGE rocks of delicious dark chocolate, satisfies any craving you could possible have.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

Just plain great ice cream and pastries. The staff are friends, know us and try hard to please. Love the butter pecan and the little lemon meringue pies.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

Amazing flavors of ice cream! Very rich and delicious! Always a favorite when company comes to town.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

I had heard that Graeters offered some of the best ice cream around - and now, having visited the shop myself, I believe it! Rich and creamy with perfect flavor. I tried their famous black raspberry chocolate chip, and now I'm a total fan. On your birthday, show your photo ID and get a free ice cream sundae! The atmosphere is also great - reminding me of an old-fashioned ice cream parlor / diner.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

If you are looking for a unique flavor and taste...this is the place, it's been this way since I was a small child. My family loves eating here. You'll visit this place over and over to enjoy this dessert.