“Perfection”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I had heard that Graeters offered some of the best ice cream around - and now, having visited the shop myself, I believe it! Rich and creamy with perfect flavor. I tried their famous black raspberry chocolate chip, and now I'm a total fan. On your birthday, show your photo ID and get a free ice cream sundae! The atmosphere is also great - reminding me of an old-fashioned ice cream parlor / diner.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

If you are looking for a unique flavor and taste...this is the place, it's been this way since I was a small child. My family loves eating here. You'll visit this place over and over to enjoy this dessert.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

If you come to Cincinnati, you have to have some Graeter's! Love the seasonal flavors. One of my personal favorites is the peach when they are in season.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Love ice cream? This is the place! We sat on the little cafe tables on the Square. Look around the fountain at the interesting statues that surround it.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

What's not to like about Graeters? Try any of their ice creams, sundaes or sodas and you'll be convinced. They also have great seasonal flavors. Really, really good!