“Ice Cream Lover” 4 of 5 bubbles

Neighborhood: Central Business District
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Ice Cream Lover”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2012

I love ice cream and was looking forward to visiting Graeter's after seeing it on the Food Network. It was very good and the service is excellent.

Visited August 2012

• Korean first
Sulphur Springs, Texas
“A Day On Vacation In Cincinnati”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

The family and I spent a day in Cincinnati will on Vacation. We were stay in the Hilton Neatherland Hotel which was across the street. from Grater's. We heard and read about how good it is. My wife and our 2 children had Ice cream and I got a bag of cookies. They said it was good ice cream and the service was quick. When we got there it was a Sunday aftermoon and there was about 20 people already in line. We waited about 10 min. in line before we were serviced. The cookies were good also. On our way back home we stopped back there about 5 days later to have somemore.

• Visited May 2012
Greenville, MS
“just ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

I love ice cream! On our visit to Cincinnati i wanted to try out their local ice cream. I got a cone of chocolate. It was ok. I would have it again but it wasn't hard and yummy. Baskin Robbins chocolate was what i was hoping for.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Hampton, VA
“A Little Bit of Heaven Here On Earth”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2012

When Oprah called Graeter's Ice Cream the best she had ever had, she was just saying what every Cincinnatian has known since birth. And she was only talking about vanilla at the time. Graeters incorporates the largest creamiest dark chocolate chunks into their ice cream known to mankind. Their sundaes aren't cheap, but in line with most other chains like Maggie Moos or Cold Stone. Just a whole lot better. But beware........Graeters will spoil you for any other ice cream parlor. It's worth the risk.

So how good is it? My sister has had major heart problems and eats less than 10 grams of fat daily. But when she comes to Cincinnati she makes at least two trips to Graeters. She says if she has to go, what better way than Graeters in her mouth!

• Visited May 2012
White Oak, Ohio, United States
“Best Peach Ice Cream EVER”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2012

Too bad their peach ice cream is only available in August. But that is fine because I look forward to eating it each year. I love Graeter's ice cream and the store. I remember when I was younger my girlfriends and I would go to Graeter's and have either an ice cream scoop in those stainless steel ice cream dishes or a fosfate. Ummm so good! If you come to Cincinnati you have to visit one of their ice cream and bakery locations.

• Visited August 2012