“Wonderful Ice cream! If Oprah loves it, everyone must!”

Graeter's Ice Cream
Ranked #4 of 61 Dessert in Cincinnati
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Cincinnati tradition with amazing ice cream flavors.

Date of visit: May 2012

Reviewed June 25, 2012

My daughter and I love to go to Graeter's. They truly have the best ice cream ever. It is a little pricey but worth it. They also offer taste tests to try new flavors.

Reviewed June 24, 2012

Sample tastes of whatever you desire. Excellent service. Eat outside or in. Wonderful ice cream. Great variety. Perfect spot.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

Graeter's black raspberry chip ice cream is the best ice cream you can find.

Reviewed June 5, 2012

Not sure of location we went too, but Graeter's Ice Cream was great. I had a black raspberry chocolate chip cup. One scoop was all I could handle. Intense flavor. And yes my doctor would not be happy with high butterfat content...but it was worth taking the risk. So glad that I had a chance to sample their ice-cream. There was a line, but wait was short. Nothing fancy about the seating, but I had to get to my cup quickly. I would go back again--oh yes!!!