“Another Wonderful Visit ”

Montgomery Inn at the Boathouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Montgomery Inn at the Boathouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #53 of 2,123 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Eggleston Avenue
Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

While we have often gone to Montgomery Inn (both locations), it has been a while (maybe over a year). We again had another great visit.

Great service, staff and food.

Tried the St Louis Rub Ribs, which with the original BBQ sauce are wonderful and we felt better than the original.

Will have to make these visits a little more regular I guess.

Only down side was the valet parking. Nice guys too and used only due to weather. Always and option to park a little farther down in the park free parking.

MontgomeryInn1, Guest Relations Manager at Montgomery Inn at the Boathouse, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2018

Dear RobbI658AT,

Glad you had a great visit to the Montgomery Inn.

We hope to start seeing you now a little more regularly.

Montgomery Inn Inc.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,436)

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

The service was outstanding. I visit occasionally since I live in Detroit but when in Cincinnati I make time for Montgomery Inn. Family friendly and fantastic food.

MontgomeryInn1, Guest Relations Manager at Montgomery Inn at the Boathouse, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2018

Dear Lindsay,

Glad you enjoyed your fantastic service at the Montgomery Inn Boathouse.

Hope to see you again the next time you head south to Cincinnati.

Reviewed August 26, 2018

Very nice BBQ place! We were seated by the owner and the service received was outstanding. It was our first time there and we had a large group and we were treated like family! The food was just as good as the service this is a great place to visit when in Cincinnati!

Dear Vincent,

Glad you loved your experience at the Montgomery Inn Boathouse.

We hope you can visit us again the next time you are in the great city of Cincinnati.

Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

Nice place. Good selection that everyone should be able to find something they like. I had the smoked brisket dinner, subed baked sweet potato for the mashed. This was a lot of meat. Was very tasty. I'm not a fan of sweet tomatoey sauce, but the meat was very good without the sauce. Hubby had the ribs & was very satisfied with his selection. Desserts looked quite good but we were way too full to partake. The view is super! The service is outstanding.

Dear Deanna,

Glad you enjoyed your meal at the Montgomery Inn Boathouse.

We hope to see you again the next time you are in the area.

Best Regard,

Reviewed August 21, 2018

So I am torn here, I have been before, and the ribs/BBQ were amazing. Tonight I went and the service was perfect, outstanding, top of the line. However, I ordered the brisket, and I must say it was the worst I have ever had. I was dry, and I mean "On the border of Jerky" dry .... The appetizer (scallops wrapped in bacon) was amazing, our waitress was on top of everything, but the brisket was just no good at all.

MontgomeryInn1, Guest Relations Manager at Montgomery Inn at the Boathouse, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2018

Dear Crowley45066,

We would like to apologize for your dissatisfaction with your brisket. We strive to provide each of our guests with an excellent meal and when our guests do not leave completely satisfied we take it to heart.

We would like to invite you back to the Montgomery Inn Boathouse for another meal.

Can you please reach out to myself or our GM at the Boathouse Tom Kunkemoeller your contact information so we can make this right.

His contact information is as follows:

Email: tkunke@montgomeryinn.com
Phone: 513 721-7427

We look forward to making it up to you.