“Great pizza!”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Neighborhood: Oakley
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Dewey's is a nice place to go for pizza. They have a nice selection of wine and beer. My husband's favorite pizza is the Green Lantern. Love the goat cheese and artichokes. I love the Wild Mushroom pizza!

There are newer reviews for Dewey's Pizza

Reviewed October 31, 2012 via mobile

Dewey's is ok, but it's not NY style which I prefer. There's not quite enough sauce for my taste, and too much crust, but to each his own as far as pizza is concerned. The restaurant itself is quite attractive and clean, with very good service. It's definitely several notches above the average pizza place as far as dine in is concerned.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Pizza in the midwest is just bad....I'm from New Jersey. Deweys is about the best you can expect in Cincinnati. I like a white pizza with ricotta and roasted garlic...I don't think you'll get it anywhere else here. Deano

Reviewed October 14, 2012

We visited Dewey's back in August at the Oakley location while the kids were out of town with Grandma. I like the fairly narrow menu, just pizza and salads mainly, calzones of course. The beer selection is great. A nice alterative to the other local chains.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

Just personal preference, I suppose, but I hate the crust on Dewey's pizza. I prefer a light, bubbly crust. Better pizza can be had at Brooklyn Pizza, or anywhere else, really.