“Best Grilled cheese!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

I try to Eat here at least once a week. Annabel's is the best! The grilled cheese is the most amazing grilled cheese I have ever had. Everything is made from scratch And She uses only top notch ingredients. She is famous for her soups and desserts. The place is small so plan To arrive early.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Annabel's in Mt Lookout was a great little place for brunch. It's a small place so don't be surprised if you have to wait outside since there is no room inside to stand. Take a walk and check out the other businesses nearby. The wait is worth it. Food was really good. Service was very good. The ladies really hustled around to take care of us. Great for brunch, but get there early.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Annabel's is a great spot for breakfast or brunch. It's a favorite among the locals in Mt. Lookout square, as there is often a bit of a wait on the weekends to get into this small, casual, brightly decorated restaurant. But, the wait is usually not too bad (perhaps 15 or 20 minutes) and is worth it. The food is always excellent and well served, with creative touches to the usual breakfast fare. Sometimes things can be a bit slow when they are crowded, but the point in this restaurant is not to rush, but rather to relax and enjoy a great meal. My only gripe is that sometimes they run out of their daily specials (I love the tarts and soups), which I always look forward to, but this doesn't detract from a 5 star rating for this local gem.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We ate here two mornings on our short trip to Cincinnati. My husband, our friends, and myself loved everything we ordered. I don't think there is anything on the menu that isn't great. I had the fake french toast it was four slices of the pumpkin/carrot bread and it was very flavorful with out feeling too guilty. My husband loved his blueberry corn cakes and I loved the combinations in the house of eggs. If you like a Mexican breakfast this is a must try. This place is worth the wait, even in the cold!

Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

With the seasonal menu, tasty daily specials and friendly staff, Annabel's is the perfect brunch/lunch spot. Although it is small it can accommodate parties of 6-8 but is perfect if you're dining just for two. My fab is their quiche of the day or the tortilla soup. It is fun to take in the local art on the wall while you done on breakfast served all day or any of the yum sandwiches. I highly suggest Annabel's for one of Cinci's best brunch locals!