Tripadvisor

More Info
from $62.00
More Info
2,862 results
All reviews reds play all you can eat behind home plate great place to watch a game hot dogs left field mlb game riverfront stadium cincinnati reds great seats major league great baseball cheap seats home run ohio river reds hall of fame baseball fan
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We took my 3 boys to see our beloved Atlanta Braves play the Reds while in town. Everyone here from the staff to the Reds fans were nothing but nice and helpful to us! We sat in the affordable eating section and had the best time. It was our 1st ever professional baseball game and we were made to feel at home! Our Braves won that day, but your Reds fans were still nice to us! Staff gave my boys a certificate for their 1st game and a security guard gave them a baseball to play with while we were waiting to enter the stadium since we had gotten there so early due to not knowing anything about the area!

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Went to watch a couple of games in September, had cheap air fare and wanted to cross off another ball park off my list. Purchased EXPENSIVE tickets online by the visiting dugout, which ended up being disappointing because of ushers allowed kids to run down and disrupt fans THAT PAID FOR EXPENSIVE TICKETS to bother the visiting team wanting a ball, autograph or souvenir. The players threw the baseballs over the net falling FAR back in the stands (not first few rows) about 20 rows back. Ushers just stood there and did nothing, end of season must not have care or got bribed (tip) from parents letting their uncontrollable kids run anywhere. Left to concession stand had people sitting in my seats, had to ask them to move and got the look and attitude they felt a ticket means “open seating.”
Don’t bother buying the inclusive food ticket, that stand is behind right field and the hot dogs were kid size.
Nice beautiful stadium, enjoyed the games except for uncontrollable kids, would not recommend spending BIG money to sit in prime seating since the facility is poorly ushered (when I was there late season September), might be different other times don’t know.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed January 13, 2020

I actually visited in July 2018 to see the Phillies play the Reds. I attended a night game that also had a fireworks show afterwards set to Elvis music. The second game was a day game and Walk The Moon performed after the game. Both were excellent experiences and I enjoyed the ballpark very much. It is nostalgic, but modern and very clean.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed January 8, 2020

Stayed at a nearby hotel, grabbed shuttle to the game for $1 each. It was not the outcome I'd hoped for (Cubs fan, we lost), but we enjoyed our trip. Ball park was clean, easy to get in and out. Lots of food and beverage choices, but of course there are lines. Plan on missing about half an inning, but there are lots of TVs to keep you updated. Would definitely go again.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed January 7, 2020

This place is amazing but the Reds are still trash hit up this pizza place in NY
60. Artichoke Basille's Pizza
Italian, American$
“This place was recommended”
“A must every time I come to New York”

NYC's Best Pizza Slices