“Fantastic”
Review of Coney Island

Coney Island
Ranked #33 of 189 things to do in Cincinnati
More attraction details
Owner description: This park features the world's largest recirculating swimming pool, along with water slides.
Reviewed September 8, 2012

We just took my 3 1/2 year old grandson & he loved it. We was just talking about it last night he said we just loved that tilt a whirl, & that scrambler & the flying bob didnt we mamaw. he cant wait to go again. such great value. not so crowded that you fear for your child getting a little ahead of you.

1  Thank Vicki S
There are newer reviews for Coney Island

Reviewed September 4, 2012

We visited Coney Island right before it closed down for the season. We did both the rides and the water park. If you are looking for it to be Kings Island, it is not, but it is also less than half as expensive and the waits for rides were minutes, not hours. Good times for all, as I had four children between 5 & 16 years old, and they all had a great time.

1  Thank PDRLL
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I loved my vacation with my 5 yr old here. They have those older type fair rides like the scrambler and bummer cars that took me back to my child hood. If you are a ride freak, love coastes and the newest ride, you will be disappointed. But for my little kids it was great. We read that games were broke in the arcade, that was not the case on our visit and eveyone was as nice or nicer then Disney. Tip %submit your 3 AAA card and the entire park admission (21.00 for both the water park and rides (both can be purchased seperately) goes down to 16.00 for 5 and up. Parking is 8.00. It wasn't dirty but was heavly chlorinated.

1  Thank harenpaula
Reviewed August 16, 2012

The pool area is very large. They also have rides and water slides. The pool area is flanked by gift shops, snack bars and beverage huts - which carry beer and frozen adult beverages for those over 21.

Lounge chairs are available in abundance. There are areas with umbrellas and for an additional fee you can rent a cabana. They allow you to bring in your own floats as well.

You can bring in your own non-alcoholic beverages (no glass please) and snacks. I think this is a big savings. Although, you will still want to get an ice cream cone on a hot day. The soft serve is yummy.

2  Thank Debbie R
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Dirty, poorly maintained. Rides are for little kids only - nothing anyone over 8 would appreciate. Pool smelled extremely strongly of chlorine, but still looked dirty.

2  Thank Angels45069