“Great Food - Very Comfortable Atmosphere”
Review of Buz

Buz
Ranked #623 of 2,013 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I like Buz's "sibling" Green Dog Cafe and was pleasantly surprised to find it has a very different, imaginative and well executed menu. Very relaxing place the weeknight I was there without the bar scene I hear it has on the weekend. Short ribs and salmon both really good and could easily find many other choices very appealing. Nice, moderately priced wine list by the bottle. I'll be back with friends.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

nothing special to me, but i am not a bar fan. it has nice food, and a decent selection of beer. but i am not a bar person, so it is good i went before the nighttime bar crowd came in.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Had a wonderful time lately at Buz and had wonderful service to boot. Don't be scared off by it's association w/Green Dog, it is not a vegetarian based menu. There are lots of choices for all food lovers. Happy Hour deals are really great & the staff gave us some great recommendations. I would definitely eat here again, convenient parking not far from Mt Lookout/Hyde Park & we have never had a problem with the wait.

Reviewed July 14, 2012 via mobile

We were looking forward to their mussels and scallops. Very disappointed to find they had neither.

The dishes we did have were wonderful. Wattle sausage pizza is tasty and quite a meal. Appetizers are more like tapas; we loved hummus and the cheddar cheese.

Very smooth Martini. Nice wine list, but not too deep.

Reviewed April 19, 2012

I recently visited Cincinnati on business and we met at a restaurant called Buz. The food was excellent & the service was great. We tried several things from mussels appetizers, Scallops, steaks, tacos, and a Chicken special that were all 5 star. The beer and wine selection were great too.

1  Thank MattMara