“Delicious lunch!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

We met our daughter and grand kids there for lunch. I got a BLT wrap; it was filled with lots of good bacon and chicken with greens. Sooo yummy! My husband got a lemon zephyr pancake (I think that is what it was called). It was loaded with fresh fruit, ie; strawberries!
He loved it. If we are ever in Cincinnati again, we will definitely go there.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

The Chiwahwa bowl is our favorite. Large portions, fresh, local and organic ingredients. Tortilla chips are homemade.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Highlights:

The ingredients are great. They make their bread in house, they also use local/organic from what I can tell.

Their fries with the curry dipping sauce are pretty amazing.

The portions are pretty large. They are also great at dealing with allergies, vegans, picky eaters etc.

BUT I don't want to pay $13 for a turkey burger...and $11 for veggie curry with brown rice is a bit steep. Especially when it's just the curry isn't any better than what I can make at home.

Jeni's ice cream is amazing too, but at $5 (!) a scoop, I just don't see myself ordering it!

I know people who LOVE this place. They come here every time they're back home to visit. BUT, I just don't get it. I feel like I can make most of the stuff here for a quarter of the price at home (with the exception of the fries.)

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Great food and nice atmosphere for families with young ones to visit. Menu is very accomodating for our toddler with allergies, the ambiance allows our toddler to be himself, and the food is always a hit.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Our family enjoys the numerous menu choices and fresh ingredients. If you have a chance sit in the pleasant outdoor dining area. Jeni's ice cream is a great dessert choice as well as giant home-made cookies.