“Eclectic and delicious”

Taste of Belgium - OTR
Ranked #3 of 59 Dessert in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Belgian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Taste of Belgium serves Belgian food with a twist. If it's not Belgian, we "Belgianize" it. We serve breakfast, lunch, dinner and one-of-a-kind weekend brunch. We have a full bar and a wide selection of Belgian beers on draft (24) and in bottle. And we serve the absolute best waffles.
Reviewed July 15, 2013

After a recent excursion with Segway of Cincinnati, we were hungry and decided to try Taste of Belgium on a Saturday afternoon. My husband fell in love with the classic Waffle n' Chicken, while I couldn't get enough of the savory Vegetarian Crepe. The red peppers, goat cheese, spinach and balsamic glaze were addictive! It was raining outside and we were a bit wet, so we enjoyed a delicious cup of coffee with our meal. Loved our view of Vine Street and all the activity outside. Our server was helpful and attentive. There were some awesome-looking pastries and desserts in the case, but we will have to go back to sample those. Would highly recommend this hot spot.

Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

Gosh I cannot say enough great things about this place. The decor is beautiful. Very chic and ecclectic. The food is phenomenal. For brunch, the belgian French toast is delicious. Now if you're doing dinner here, you must must must get the chicken and waffles. MUST. (If you are expecting Roscoes, you're at the wrong place). The combination of the sweet waffle with the crisp chicken, seriously perfection. I also have to get a side of Belgian frites. Mmm with the Chipole mayo, this is to die for! Now you're on to dessert, if you're not already stuffed. They have an entire dessert case filled with all kinds of goodies to choose from. If you want to keep it simple just go for another waffle with fruit & cream, or the banana Nutella waffle? S'mores waffle with homemade marshmallow??? By far, this restaurant is my most favorite. Absolute perfection.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

I wasn't quite sure how to feel. I mean the signature dish is a Waffle Chicken? But my fears were put to rest by the hostess Pamela who assured me it was going to be "awesome". It was. Will return.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Great Belgian beer selections; wonderful chicken with with a touch of salad. Helpful service. A good choice for lunch.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Just stumbled upon this lovely restaurant downtown. Although it was quite crowded, we were seated immediately at the crepe bar. Loved watch the chef create crepes during our visit.

We had both the crepes and waffles, eggs, bacon, meatballs & frites. The food was excellent.

Coffee great too!