“Lovely Thai Restaurant”

Add it.
Tan Thai Cuisine
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed July 31, 2013

The restaurant was absolutely lovely, beautiful decorations. We thought the lady who waited on us delightful as well. We both had the crispy Pad Thai, one with pork and the other with chicken. We ordered a "three" on the hotness scale and thought it not hot at all. The dish had lots of flavor and we totally enjoyed our dinners. We also had pot stickers, plum wine and Asian beer, all yummy. Wednesday nights special was the second entrée at half price.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Reminds me of my favorite Thai restaurant in California. Don't know why I waited so long to try this place, but I will definitely be back.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

My boyfriend and I, both former residents of New York City, recently tried Tan Thai for the first time, before heading to the Multiplex move theatre down the street. We were both craving thai cuisine, and it was "date night", so we checked out the reviews and headed in. We were greeted very warmly, and the ambiance, while not opulent, was more than lovely. Soft lighting, quiet (we couldn't believe there weren't more people there - but it was early, so we may have been the first to arrive), and it seemed family-run, so that provided a charming effect as well. First, I'll say this: Best crab rangoon I've ever had. They serve it with a delectable strawberry sauce - and I could've happily eaten two more orders. Very nicely presented as well. My boyfriend ordered chicken massaman curry - he says it was well seasoned, well-balanced, and not too rich. Just what he was looking for. He also said the spice level that he ordered was exactly what he got - which he finds to be a rare thing. I am less adventurous, and had the Pad See U with chicken. So totally fantastic. My soda was refilled without having to ask, and our server was wonderful. I'd be remiss not to mention the excellent value for what we thought was a top-notch meal. We can't wait to have a reason to go back to Springdale so we can make our next of many trips to Tan Thai!!!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We found this restaurant because I was organizing a mini-reunion of International School, Bangkok alumni in the tri-state area. We made two trips trying out various Thai dishes to make sure it would be up to the standards of people who have lived in Thailand giving me three opportunities to try various dishes counting the reunion lunch. The food was everything we expected. I love curries and was very pleased with the three different curries I tried, but have to say the Massaman curry is my favorite. The place was a hit with the reunion crowd. Try the sticky rice and mango for dessert.

In addition to the food, the hospitality reflects the best the Thai culture has to offer. The Thai people are very gracious. My thanks to Tan Thai for their hospitality and great food.

I should add that like many Thai restaurants in the area they also offer other Asian cuisine. I can't comment on those as I stuck to traditional Thai dishes such as the curries, pad Thai, coconut soup, Thai fried rice, (the kow pot we used to eat from the street vendors), etc.

Reviewed June 19, 2012

I wouldn't have thought this place was comparable to the more popluar Thai places in Cincinnati, but I can say that it competes with them at every level.
My entire family has this at the top of their list for Thai, which is saying something based on our love for Thai.
The soups are a must try and the entrees are all very good in taste and value. Great atmoshere also!