“Excellent Food, great service!!”
Review of Tan Thai Cuisine - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tan Thai Cuisine
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed February 3, 2012

My husband and I have driven by this place many times and never really considered it. To our surprise, this place was excellent. I ordered the Pad Thai, my husband ordered Ginger Chicken and I also had their coconut soup. Their food was so fresh and so good. This is truly authentic Thai food. Their prices are also very reasonable and you get a lot of food for your money. The servcie was excellent as well. This place can be passed over becasue it's a small restaurant which seat about 20 people which makes this place very romantic and intimate. While we were eating, we saw people with children and babies, so this is a family friendly place. If you want authentic Thai food, go to this place, it's very good!!