“Best BBQ in Greater Cincy Area I have tried so far!”
Review of City Barbeque

City Barbeque
Ranked #47 of 2,061 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Fast-casual barbeque restaurant serving authentic comfort food. Serves award-winning BBQ, huge sandwiches, homemade sides, fresh salads, and incredible desserts. All meats—beef brisket, pulled pork, St. Louis–cut ribs, Amish chickens, turkey breast, and special-recipe sausage—are smoked on site, and all sides and desserts are made fresh daily in the restaurant. Caters thousands of events every year, of all sizes and styles: everything from formal weddings and backyard graduation parties to company picnics and family reunions. Great for lunch, dinner, dine-in, or carryout. Supports teammates and communities alike; prioritizes giving back to local charities and non-profits.
Reviewed June 21, 2014

We tried a sample of the Spare Ribs,Pulled Pork,Pulled Chicken,Brisket,Smoked Sausage,and the Smoked Turkey Breast. The Ribs,Pulled Chicken,Brisket,and Smoked Turkey Breast are absolutely fabulous. The Pulled Pork and Smoked Sausage even though they had great taste was a little dry. Overall I definately plan on going back again. Pretty darn good BBQ in a town well known for its Chili above everything else.

1  Thank Herb1961
Samantha S, Marketing at City Barbeque, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2014

Thanks for the great review! We pride ourselves on serving folks the very best barbeque, and your comments made our day! :) I am glad you got to try most of our meats, and I would love to send you a voucher so that your next sandwich is on us! Please emailing me your mailing address to jordan@citybbq.com and I will get you taken care of. Thanks again! - Jordan F.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

I had the lunch special , which was a mini sandwich w/ 2 sides
next time I would order a reg sized sandwich as it was good but sort of left feeling hungry
sweet tea was great
the sauces are plently and all had great flavor as I tried several
I would def go back again!

Reviewed May 25, 2014

Loved the choices - mix of Texas, Midwest, Southern, and Southeast BBQ styles. We had the pulled pork and brisket. All three BBQ sauces were excellent - a fourth one (Carolina style) was available on the table, but it didn't grab me as much. Their corn pudding, hush puppies, green beans are great - other sides looked good. Loved it that they had bottled Cheerwine. Pleasant atmosphere - we ate out on patio, very pleasant. We ate there twice and would eat there again. Didn't have any dislikes.

Reviewed May 9, 2014

We have eaten BBQ all over the US, including many, many restaurants in TX and City BBQ comes closest to always delivering a great product (without going to TX). Their ribs, pulled pork, sausage & brisket are all consistently good. A dinner with sides & a drink can get a little pricey, but you get what you pay for. I love the corn pudding and their cole slaw has a good vinegar base. Someone else mentioned dried out meat - ask for another piece!! We always buy their gift cards when Kroger has 4 for 1 gas points, and get double pleasure.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

If you like brisket, you'll love this one. Had the Texas toast with it and the hot sauce, dribbled all over it.