“Delicious Small Plates to Share!”
Review of Abigail Street

Abigail Street
Ranked #73 of 2,013 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2014

My husband came here to celebrate our anniversary. Of all the great restaurants we could choose from, we picked this because the food is that delicious. Service from Stephen was outstanding-great wine recommendations to pair with the food. We had the beet salad with hazelnuts and a lemon vinagarette dressing-yummy, the ricotta and honey spread with toasted bread-a must have! The boullabaise is our favorite-order extra bread to dip the delicious sauce, the spicy shriimp had a delicious fresh corn relish topping and we had to box the lamb kabobs-we were too full! Highly recommend this lovely place to dine. Always great service.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

I was recently in Cincinnati for a conference and stumbled upon Abigail Street. Knew I wanted to eat there as soon as I walked in; the place smelled soooo good! There were four of us. We followed our server's advice and each ordered two small plates and we left stuffed! We shared all the plates, so we got to try a good portion of the menu. Everything was good but some dishes really stood out- the chorizo stuffed dates, the lamb sliders and the bouillabaisse. Wish I lived in Cincinnati so I could go back!

Reviewed April 8, 2014

They could have easily named this restaurant "Oh My God" because with each first bite of every dish we were all saying, "OMG". Everything we ordered was delicious, the staff was amazing and we felt like inviting them to join us. David made awesome martinis and Gina has to be one of the best servers I've ever had. I highly recommend this and will return often!

Reviewed February 26, 2014

Was not overly impressed with Abigail Street. Paid a lot of money for food and drinks and still left hungry.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

Place has not atmosphere, but food is ok as well as prices. Can't understand the hoopla. Like eating in a bus station.