“Brighton Beach” 4 of 5 stars

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Brighton Beach”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

My wife & I recently saw Brighton Beach Memoirs and it was excellent. Fun, heart warming, touching. We go to many plays, but this is our first time eating Karlo's Bistro. My wife's pre-made chicken ceasar wrap was tasty, but soggy. My smoked turkey sandwich was just a turkey sandwich, nothing special for the pricey $9. On the website they show a wine bar w/actual wine glasses & chairs being used - - not sure where that is because the wine "bar" we saw used small plastic cups, and there are no chairs there. The real star of Playhouse in the Park are the shows - they are excellent, and there are many wonderful restaurants close to enjoy before and/or after.

Visited October 2012

Cincinnati
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“A Christmas Carol”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

I've gone many years and it never disappoints. I used to have the series of plays and those were really awesome too - now with kids, it's harder to afford. I'd recommend to anyone wanting a night out that's different than your usual dinner out.

Visited December 2011
Butler, Kentucky
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Saw the Scrooge Play there!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

For some reason, I can't remember the actual name of the "scrooge play". LOL...but I saw it there with some friends, and it was really good :)

Cincinnati, Ohio
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Fun Evening!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

Entertaining night at the theater. The cast and crew of the play we saw were professional and engaging. Seating is generally good but the seats in the lower section are worth the few extra dollars. The building and layout at the Playhouse are very crowded so give yourself some extra time to park and make it to your seats. I recommend dining out before or after your show. There are many good options within a few miles. I also recommend you pay for parking at the theater garage rather than put your car on the street. Saves you the risks and hassles of street parking and supports the theater too.

Visited May 2012
cincinnati
62 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 195 helpful votes
“we go every yr.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012

as a yearly outting we attend the holiday play Scrooge. they always do a great job!

Visited December 2011